Picture gallery - Volume X., No. 3.



Photo by Géza Entz
1566, Oil on board
95 x 105.6 cm Budapest Museum of Fine Arts (Public domain)
around 1900, Postcard

around 1900, Postcard


Built according to the plans of Marcell Komor and Dezső Jakab between 1905 and 1913,


Photo by Géza Entz

Photo by Géza Entz

Photo by Géza Entz


Photo by Géza Entz

Photo by Géza Entz

Photo by Géza Entz
Built on the basis of the plans of Virgil Nagy, 1902–1906,
Photo by Géza Entz

Built according to the plans of Sándor Radó in 1911,
Photo by Géza Entz


HUNGARIAN REVIEW is published
by BL Nonprofit Kft. It is an affiliate
of the bi-monthly journal Magyar Szemle,
published since 1991

Publisher: Gyula Kodolányi
Editor-in-Chief: Gyula Kodolányi
Editorial Manager: Ildikó Geiger

Editorial office: Budapest, 1067, Eötvös u. 24., HUNGARY
E-mail: hungarianreview@hungarianreview.com
Online edition: www.hungarianreview.com